Monday, March 17, 2014

#8: Summary of Research

After researching the many articles and videos for this topic I found a lot of new perspectives on divorce. Knowing there are new outlets for kids and parents to confront this weird change is comforting to me. I myself am going through a similar situation with my family right now and I found many of the things I looked up to be very helpful. Divorce has become a regular thing in society, its nice to know social media is becoming accepting of it. I think researching this has helped me become okay with divorce and the change that comes with it because it's for the better. Change might be scary at first but could have a better outcome for all. It was important for me to research this topic because it gave me a better perspective on divorce and what comes with it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment