Sunday, March 9, 2014

#7- Kids Talk About marriage and Divorce


I found this video while scrolling through the internet and thought it was so interesting because its just kids sitting down talking about how they feel about marriage and divorce. No influence from parents just them being honest about their parents and their different situations. One girl talks about her parents and what marriage means to her, she says the key is to be "true to one another" which I thought was so sweet and inspirational. Another girl talks about her Mom who was remarried, she expresses how she sometimes feels its her fault that her parents don't get along even though she knows that's not really true. I can relate, my parents are going through a divorce and its hard even for me not to feel responsible for whats happening and i'm 18 years old. 


No comments:

Post a Comment